small group training classes or Private Sessions
Private & Small Group Training Classes
After a long hibernation, it is time to re-connect safely on a one to one or with friends while getting back into shape! These private or small group training classes are designed to do just that!
Our professional trainers are ready to assist you in shedding those pandemic pounds or any other goal you might have.
Save 20% with our Jumpstart package & get three 30 minute private session for only &120.
Small Group Training (SGT)
Special Back from Hibernation Rates (use your sessions for any SGT). please see class descriptions below for more information.
Six 30-minute session package for $120 or
Eight 30-minute session package for $144
Contact Denise Johnson to get started firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Plate (PP) was developed over 40 years ago for Russian Astronauts to counter the effects of zero gravity. PP produces a harmonic vibration that transfers to your body and results in rapid muscle contractions 25 to 50 times per sec. faster than on a non vibrating surface.
Power Plates are certified medical devices. This is a low impact, high intensity form of training that offers many benefits.
- Increase in Bone Density
- Increase in Muscle Strength and Power
- Aids in Fall Prevention
- Alleviates Pain
- Increases Flexibility
- Increase in Blood Circulation and Lymphatic Fluid
- Non-pharmaceutical option to bone and joint density
- Based on Wolff’s Law the principle demonstrating bone adaptation to applied pressure
- Compressive forces stimulate the growth of tendons and ligaments increasing the strength and stability of the joints
- Loads are self applied and regulated by the users comfort level
- 4 Exercises
- Core Pull (activates muscles of the core and lumbo-pelvic hip complex, also the lat and bicep)
- Chest Press (muscles of upper body)
- Leg Press (activates muscles of the lower body, quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves)
- Vertical Lift (upper and lower body)
- Clients meet once per week
8 Weeks to PHAT (Pursuing HARD and TIGHT)
This 8-week weight loss program provides the necessary tools to effectively and safely lose
weight, body fat, and inches in a team environment. The commitment is 30 minutes twice-weekly
(optional third day meets with a Health Coach). Small groups allow coaches the ability to consistently monitor, provide attention and give feedback to each team member throughout the
- Exercise with Motivating Coaches
- Weekly nutrition tip (articles, recipes, etc.)
- Pre and Post Body Fat and Measurements
- Team accountability and camaraderie
If you are interested in learning more about the program or to register Contact Denise Johnson (909) 625-6791 ext 236 or email@example.com