Invest in your health today! For almost 50 years The Claremont Club has prided itself on its active community and extensive fitness offerings.
Please join us for an Open House in September. More information to follow soon.
An Individual Membership consists of one adult. They will have access to the areas of the club listed below.
A Couple Membership consists of two adults or one adult & one dependent living in the same household.
A Family Membership consists of one or two adults and any dependents under the age of 22 living in the same household.
Premier Oak Family Membership
Oak Membership includes:
- 30 hours of complimentary childcare in Kids Court per month. $3/hr after your 30 hours are used versus $5/hr for regular members)
- Two Buddy Passes per month so that your child can bring a friend to The Club.
- One complimentary social event every quarter
- 10% off all Fitness and Sport Camps
a membership includes
- 26 Tennis Courts
- Eight Pickleball Courts
- Olympic & Family Pool
- Family & Adult Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Functional Training Spaces
- Outdoor Group Exercise Classes
- Social Activities for Adults & Children
- Cardio Room & Weight Center
- 60+ Weekly Group Exercise Classes
- Private Cycle Studios
- Squash & Racquet ball courts
- Pilates Reformer Studio
- Locker Rooms & Showers
- Childcare Center