At tHE Claremont Club
for camp details
This camp is an amazing socialization adventure introducing our youngest campers to their first full experience of summer camp fun!
Mini Camp Plus
The afternoon version of Mini Camp with a fitness themed twist designed to burn off energy and develop motor skills, balance and coordination.
Designed to get your campers moving, from swimming to playing tennis, volleyball, basketball and racquetball.
Kids Sports and Fitness Camp
For children who love sports, playing and summer adventure! KSF Camp includes field sports, group exercise classes and swimming.
Total Sports and Fitness Camp
Where our oldest campers experience fitness the fun way with field sports, group exercise classes, healthy cooking, and more.
Campers will further develop their skills and techniques through drills all taught in a fun, safe environment.
During this engaging camp, boy and girls will further develop their fundamental basketball skills including passing, dribbling, shooting, defending and rebounding.
Mini Basketball Camp
Your littlest campers will shoot nothing but net with our Mini Basketball Camp, where they will be introduced to basic skills.
Boys and girls will learn the fundamentals of America’s favorite pastime—baseball—and become familiar with different plays and techniques.
A grand slam for those little ones that love baseball! Campers will be introduced to throwing, catching, batting, fielding, running and advancing bases.
Get into the groove with Dance Camp! During this fun-filled week, campers will be introduced to ballet, jazz, modern dance, and hip hop.
Mini Dance Camp
Mini dance campers will be introduced to four types of dance, and will explore movement and vocabulary through games and crafts.
Campers will further develop their dribbling and scoring abilities in this fun, safe environment.
Mini Soccer camp
Our littlest campers will develop their balance, coordination and gross motor skills while learning the game of soccer.
Track and Field Camp
Have your older campers join in a week of endurance and fun in this energizing camp.
Mini Track and field camp
Your littlest runners will develop endurance, balance, coordination, and basic running techniques.
Children will practice their volleyball skills on our beach volleyball courts through drills and games.
Mini volleyball camp
Our littlest campers will learn volleyball through safe and fun games that encourage good sportsmanship.
Junior Counselor Camp
Gain experience in implementing camp lesson plans, activities and operations as well as learn valuable work and life skills.
A week-long adventure exploring the exciting world of art! Art camp introduces a variety of art forms, including painting, sculpture, drawing and more.
mini art camp
Your littlest Picassos will use their imaginations as they create art using different mediums, textures, colors, and scents.
Claremont school of witchcraft & wizardry
Professor Robin Gomez invites your witches and wizards to a week of magic and adventure.
Dungeons & dragons camp
Adventure awaits this summer as your kids delve into the mystery and fun of the world’s greatest role-playing game.
A week of space drama & adventure. Build sabers, learn defensive techniques, and meditate like the mystical knights of old.
mini intergalactic bootcamp
Our miniaturized version of the Intergalactic Bootcamp is not short on adventure and fun!
stop motion animation studio: jUrassic park
Children will use their imagination and stop animation to tell their story of adventure!
8 bit adventures
Using Lego and LittleBits Magnetic Circuit sets, campers will problem solve and create inventions to foil the plots of evil villains.
Pocket monster training academy
A week of adventures, card tournaments, themed foods, and crafts as your young trainers will test their skills, earn gym badges, and catch them all!
Let your campers put their best fin forward in this aquatic mermaid adventure.
mini mermaid camp
Your littlest mermaids will have fun with a fin as they eat mermaid food, play mermaid games, and make mermaid art.
Your campers will learn survival science, microbiology, human biology, and chemistry in a safe and exciting program designed to inspire a future generation of scientists.
mini science camp
Your miniature scientists will get hands-on experience with animals, sharks, nature, and biology.
Pee WeE Tennis Camp
Designed for young children who have little to no tennis experience, our Pee Wee Tennis Camp helps future sports stars develop hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
Junior Tennis Camp
Beginner-to-intermediate level players will receive dynamic instruction and drills to improve strokes, speed and agility.
Campers will learn how to play the hottest new sport sweeping the nation in a fun, team-based environment. Players will learn the rules of the game and develop basic skills.
Great introduction to the water for children ages 3-4 with no prior swim experience.
Tiny Tots 2
Must be able to hold breath under water, jump into pool and float on front and back. For children ages 3-4.
Level 1 - Beginner
Introductory class for children 5 years and up with no prior swim experience.
Level 2 - Intermediate Beginner
Must be able to float and glide on front and back, flutter kick on front and back, freestyle arms, backstroke arms, and jump in shallow water.
Level 3 - Advanced Beginner
Must be able to swim freestyle and backstroke 15 yards, side breathing in freestyle and jump in deep water.
Level 4 - Intermediate
Must be able to swim freestyle 15 yards with side breathing, swim backstroke 15 yards, and breaststroke arms and legs.
Level 5 - Advanced
Must be able to swim freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke 25 yards in deep water..
Pre-Competitive Swim team
Must be able to swim freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly 25 yards in deep water.
Child & Me Classes
A great introduction to the water for children ages 6 months to 3 years. Adults must get in the water with their child.
General Camp Information
The Claremont Club welcomes all campers of different ages and abilities. It is our mission to make your child’s stay safe and fun. To help us achieve this goal, we encourage parents to give us detailed information about their child’s situation or needs.
Our camp is all about connecting and making fun memories. It is our objective to help your children hone their social skills, explore their interests, and make lasting friendships in a safe and fun environment.
We aim to foster social skills and make fun memories. Please leave iPads, laptops, cell phones, tablets and any other form of technology at home. Our camp is a “No Technology Zone”. If your child comes in with any of these devices, we will ask him/her to give them to us and we will return the devices at the end of the day. If you need to contact your child or your child needs to contact you, we will be more than happy to assist. Your child can use our phones with help from his or her counselor, or you can call our extensions. Please let us know prior or during check in if you require your child the use of our phones so that we may help you better.
The Claremont Club respects all families. As an organization that upholds this value, we look forward to receiving the same respect for our employees, members and property. The Claremont Club does not tolerate bullying, aggressive or destructive behavior from children or parents. Our policy is geared towards making fun memories and building relationships. If bullying becomes an issue, suspension or expulsion from our program may result without a refund.
- All items should be clearly labeled with your child’s name.
- Please wear fitness clothes and clothes that are well loved.
- Have your child wear athletic shoes (no black soles that scuff); no sandals or open toed shoes will be allowed for the safety of your child. Your child may pack sandals to wear to and from the pool only.
- Shoes with rollers or that roll are not allowed.
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen in a labeled sports bag. For Mini Camp, GYM Camp and Kids Sports and Fitness Camp, please have your child wear their swimsuit under their clothing.
- Parents, please make sure all personal belongings are picked up upon departure.
Safety and Covid-19
- Safety is a priority here at The Claremont Club Summer Camps. As such, we are taking the following precautions in order to ensure a safe summer for your child and to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
- Campers will stay with the same group of children and the same staff member for the length of their stay.
- We promote healthy hygiene practices among campers and staff. Please cough or sneeze into your elbow or in a tissue. Wash hands frequently, particularly at arrival and before and after eating and utilize the hand-sanitizing stations throughout the Club.
- We have Intensified cleaning, disinfection and ventilation in all spaces. Children will be kept outdoors as much as possible and as weather permits. We will be thoroughly cleaning areas between campers use, discouraging the use of shared equipment among campers, and frequently cleaning high touch areas such as door handles, water faucet knobs, bathroom sinks and surfaces and tables. We will also allow for proper ventilation of indoor areas by keeping windows and doors open as much as possible.
- To encourage social distancing among campers, snack and lunch picnic tables will have assigned seating as well as in the specialty camp room.
- Swimming will be split into two separate swim times allowing for the maximum space between campers.
- We will be checking for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 in staff and campers as designated by the CDC throughout the day.
- Any child or staff member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell will be cared for at our health and safety tent. Parents of campers who become ill will be immediately notified.
- For any confirmed cases of COVID-19 among our campers and staff, all families will be notified while maintaining confidentiality as required by state and federal laws.
- All staff will be trained in the above guidelines to maximize a safe environment for your children.
The Claremont Club Summer Camp’s goal is to create a safe and fun summer for your child. Following the above guidelines will reduce your child’s exposure to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that your child will not be exposed to COVID-19. By enrolling your child in camp, you agree your child will be “playing at their own risk”
Food and Snacks
- Please bring a refillable water bottle daily.
- Please do not bring glass water bottles or any glass containers.
- No hot water is allowed for soups or other food items. Please do not bring food that needs to be warmed.
- Morning snacks should be brought from home. An afternoon popsicle will be provided by The Claremont Club.
- Due to many children having severe allergies to nuts, NO NUT PRODUCTS ARE ALLOWED in all Childcare areas including but not limited to Summer Camp, Infant/Toddler Care, Kids Court, and InZone. If the product states “may contain nuts” or manufactured in a facility with nuts,” it is also not allowed.
- Registration for Mini Camp, GYM Camp, Kids Sports and Fitness Camp, Total Sports and Fitness Camp, and Junior Counselor Camp include camp lunches Sports and Fitness Camp, Junior Counselor Camp include camp lunches Monday through Friday. If your child has dietary restrictions or special diet preferences, parents must pack a lunch from home following our “NO NUTS POLICY”.
A Few More Details
Need a full day? Add Complete the Day Camp
For those campers participating in the Junior Tennis Camps, Sports Camps, Specialty Camps or Education Camps may complete the day in another camp throughout the week by paying a “Complete the Day” fee. This option allows the campers to enjoy a full day of camp (9:00 am to 4:00 pm) with lunch provided Monday through Friday. See below for the cost:
5 days of camp
Complete the day is only available to campers ages 5 and up.
Transfer Lunch Option
If your child is signed up for two Specialty/Education Camps (one in the morning and one in the afternoon on the same day; for example Science Camp and Art Camp), you are eligible to purchase the Lunch Option. This option allows your child to be supervised from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and still be able to participate in our lunch program. We will provide lunch for your child from Monday through Friday. Parents are encouraged to still bring a snack for their children. Due to the need for supervision, children not participating in our lunch option program must be transferred by parents to the Specialty Camp that they are enrolled in. Prices for this option are as follows:
Members: $60 per week per child
Non-members: $80 per week per child
Extended care is available 7:00 am to 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. All extended care is in hour increments only. No half hour increments are accepted. This fee must be paid daily when you drop off and/or pick up your child. For children ages 3 to 6 years old, extended care will be held at Kids Court. For children ages 7 to 14, extended care will be held at InZone. Afternoon extended care for Mini Campers is available from 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Prices for extended care are as follows:
Members: $5 per hour per child
Non-members: $10 per hour per child
There is a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $60 for members and $100 for non-members. A change fee of $35 will be charged for any changes made in specific camps or switching days or weeks of camp. This fee cannot be waived. Registration forms are due Wednesday by 4:00 pm the week prior to the start of camp. If registration forms are received after this time, a late fee of $60 will be added to your registration price. This fee cannot be waived.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If your child misses days, we DO NOT issue refunds or substitutions. Cancellations greater than one week will receive a full refund minus registration and supply fees. Cancellations within one week will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations day of or once the camps begin will receive no refund. Camp time/session changes will incur a $35 change of registration fee. This fee cannot be waived. All camps are subject to a minimum registration requirement. If the Claremont Club cancels a camp due to low enrollment, we will refund 100% the cost of the camp. TCC reserves the right to change the camp schedule at any time.