Sign Ups Begin Soon
At tHE Claremont Club
Fitness has never been so fun. Get kids moving with games, sports, and outdoor adventures.
Improve your skills in baseball, basketball, soccer, dance, track & field, & more.
Encourage creativity, ingenuity, and fun with science, literature, or lego camps.
Foster their passion and creativity with themed art projects all summer long.
Young actors and actresses make their dramatic debut in our Drama Camp performances!
Be magically transported into the world of Harry Potter, Star Wars, Mermaids & more.
General Camp Information
The Claremont Club welcomes all campers of different ages and abilities. It is our mission to make your child’s stay safe and fun. To help us achieve this goal, we encourage parents to give us detailed information about their child’s situation or needs.
Our camp is all about connecting and making fun memories. It is our objective to help your children hone their social skills, explore their interests and make lasting friendships in a safe and fun environment.
We aim to foster social skills and make fun memories. Please leave iPads, laptops, cell phones, tablets and any other form of technology at home. Our camp is a “No Technology Zone”. If your child comes in with any of these devices, we will ask him/her to give them to us and we will return the devices at the end of the day. If you need to contact your child or your child needs to contact you, we will be more than happy to assist. Your child can use our phones with help from his or her counselor, or you can call our extensions. Please let us know prior or during check in if you require your child the use of our phones so that we may help you better.
The Claremont Club respects all families. As an organization that upholds this value, we look forward to receiving the same respect for our employees, members and property. The Claremont Club does not tolerate bullying, aggressive or destructive behavior from children or parents. Our policy is geared towards making fun memories and building relationships. If bullying becomes an issue, suspension or expulsion from our program may result without a refund.
- All items should be clearly labeled with your child’s name.
- Please wear fitness clothes and clothes that are well loved.
- Have your child wear athletic shoes (no black soles that scuff); no sandals or open toed shoes will be allowed for the safety of your child. Your child may pack sandals to wear to and from the pool only.
- Shoes with rollers or that roll are not allowed.
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen in a labeled sports bag. For Mini Camp, GYM Camp and Kids Sports and Fitness Camp, please have your child wear their swimsuit under their clothing.
- Parents, please make sure all personal belongings are picked up upon departure.
Safety and Covid-19
- Safety is a priority here at The Claremont Club Summer Camps. As such, we are taking the following precautions in order to ensure a safe summer for your child and to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- All staff and children will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
- Campers will stay with the same group of children and the same staff member for the length of their stay.
- We promote healthy hygiene practices among campers and staff. Please cough or sneeze into your elbow or in a tissue. Wash hands frequently, particularly at arrival and before and after eating. Utilize the hand-sanitizing stations throughout the Club whenever possible.
- We have Intensified cleaning, disinfection and ventilation in all spaces. Children will be kept outdoors as much as possible and as weather permits. We will be thoroughly cleaning areas between campers use, discouraging the use of shared equipment among campers, and frequently cleaning high touch areas such as door handles, water faucet knobs, bathroom sinks and surfaces and tables. We will also allow for proper ventilation of indoor areas by keeping windows and doors open as much as possible.
- We have implemented social distancing by asking families to maintain 6 feet of distance during arrivals and departures. To encourage social distancing among campers, we will have assigned seating at snack/lunch picnic tables and in the specialty camp room.
- All lunches will be provided in prepackaged containers to minimize exposure to food.
- Swimming will be split into two separate swim times allowing for the maximum space between campers.
- We will be checking for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 in staff and campers as designated by the CDC throughout the day.
- Any child or staff member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell will be cared for at our health and safety tent. Parents of campers who become ill will be immediately notified.
- For any confirmed cases of COVID-19 among our campers and staff, all families will be notified while maintaining confidentiality as required by state and federal laws.
- All staff will be trained in the above guidelines to maximize a safe environment for your children.
The Claremont Club Summer Camp’s goal is to create a safe and fun summer for your child. Following the above guidelines will reduce your child’s exposure to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that your child will not be exposed to COVID-19. By enrolling your child in camp, you agree your child will be “playing at their own risk”
A Few More Details
Need a full day? Add Complete the Day Camp
For those campers participating in the Junior Tennis Camps, Sports Camps, Specialty Camps or Education Camps may complete the day in another camp throughout the week by paying a “Complete the Day” fee. This option allows the campers to enjoy a full day of camp (9:00 am to 4:00 pm) with lunch provided Monday through Friday. See below for the cost:
5 days of camp: $175 $215
3 days of camp: $165 $205
Complete the day is only available to campers ages 5 and up.
If your child is signed up for two Specialty/Education Camps (one in the morning and one in the afternoon on the same day; for example Science Camp and Art Camp), you are eligible to purchase the Lunch Option. This option allows your child to be supervised from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and still be able to participate in our lunch program. We will provide lunch for your child from Monday through Friday. Parents are encouraged to still bring a snack for their children. Due to the need for supervision, children not participating in our lunch option program must be transferred by parents to the Specialty Camp that they are enrolled in. Prices for this option are as follows:
Members: $60 per week per child
Non-members: $80 per week per child
Extended care is available 7:00 am to 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. All extended care is in hour increments only. No half hour increments are accepted. This fee must be paid daily when you drop off and/or pick up your child. For children ages 3 to 6 years old, extended care will be held at Kids Court. For children ages 7 to 14, extended care will be held at InZone. Afternoon extended care for Mini Campers is available from 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Prices for extended care are as follows:
Members: $5 per hour per child
Non-members: $10 per hour per child
There is a one time, non-refundable registration fee of $60 for members and $100 for non-members. A change fee of $35 will be charged for any changes made in specific camps or switching days or weeks of camp. This fee cannot be waived. Registration forms are due Wednesday by 4:00 pm the week prior to the start of camp. If registration forms are received after this time, a late fee of $60 will be added to your registration price. This fee cannot be waived.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If your child misses days, we DO NOT issue refunds or substitutions. Refunds are not available within one week prior to the start of camp. Cancellations of more than seven days prior to the start of camp will be eligible to receive a 50% refund. All camps are subject to a minimum registration requirement. If The Claremont Club cancels a camp due to low enrollment, we will refund 100% the cost of the camp. TCC reserves the right to change the camp schedule at any time.
Sign Up Today
For the Best Summer Ever