CLAREMONT REOPENING GUIDE:
Access To The Club
o Stay at home if you’re sick: We ask all of our members and staff to be considerate of each other and if you are feeling ill, to rest at home and avoid visiting until you are symptom-free.
o Covid-19 Screenings: We have implemented screenings prior to entry.
- Any member that is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be refused entrance into the club. All employees will be screened prior to their shift starting and sent home if they exhibit symptoms.
- All members are required to check-in at the front entrance to The Claremont Club prior to using the facility.
o Face Coverings: We ask that all members bring a face mask to the club to wear at all times, except while vigorously training. All employees will be wearing face masks. Coverings will not be required while on the tennis/pickleball courts or in the pool.
o Social Distancing: Members are required to stay at least 6-feet away from others while at the club. No congregating before, during, or after activities.
o Enhanced Cleaning Routines: We have implemented enhanced cleaning routines. Spaces will be cleaned frequently and thoroughly by our housekeeping team.
o Increased Signage: We have posted signs throughout the club to remind our members and employees to wash their hands often, with soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds and to remind them to maintain a safe 6-foot distance from other guests.
o No Guests: Guests of members will not be allowed on property at this time.
o Food & Beverages: Outside food and beverages (with the exception of water) are not permitted on the Club premises. Please retain all such items in your vehicle.
o Amenities: Towel service will be available as of February 1, 2021. Locker rooms, showers, saunas, steam rooms, and water fountains will be inaccessible, but bathrooms will be open. Please bring a full water bottle to stay hydrated while on the premises.
ACCESS TO TENNIS/PICKLEBALL COURTS:
o Singles & Doubles: Singles & doubles tennis and pickleball play is now allowed while practicing social distancing. Non-member guests are not allowed at this time, including USTA or league players.
o Reservations: Courts must be reserved in advance.
- Members may only schedule one appointment at a time and include all players’ full names when making a reservation. Please use the member portal to cancel a reservation up to 2-hours in advance.
- Playtime is limited to an hour and a half unless no one is waiting.
- Please arrive 10-minutes before your scheduled playtime and check-in at the front desk before using the facility.
o During Play: Please adhere to the following guidelines during play.
- Please maintain 6 ft. of social distance between players.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before and after play.
- Players must use their own tennis balls when serving and be the only player to touch them with their hands at any time.
- When changing ends of the court, please do so on opposites sides of the net/court.
- Please do not congregate before, during or after play
o Equipment: Members must bring their own equipment. Balls may be purchased through the concierge when checking-in.
o Lessons: Private and Semi Private lessons are now available! Please contact tennis pros directly to book an appointment.
o Clinics: Tennis clinics are available for a maximum of four members. Tennis balls will only be picked up by the tennis pro.
Access To The Pools
o Olympic & Family Pool: Both pools & all outdoor hot tubs are now open by reservation for families and individuals for exercise or recreation.
o Reservations: pool use must be reserved in advance.
- Members may only schedule one appointment at a time. Please use the member portal to cancel a reservation up to 2-hours in advance.
- Please arrive 10-minutes before your appointment and check-in at the front desk before using the facility.
- We have a three-strike policy and if you miss more than three reservations, you will not be able to book another one.
- 30-minute reservations are available between 10:30 am & 2:30 pm daily 60- minute & 30-minute reservation are available during the rest of the day.
- Reservations open up at 12:00 pm the day before.
o Social Distancing: Please refrain from stopping at the end of the pool where others are stopped.
o Equipment: Members must bring their own equipment. Inflatable pool toys are not allowed. Parents may use arm and body floats for the safety of their young child. All items must be removed after swimming and will be disposed of if left unattended.
o Showers: Shower will be inaccessible, but bathrooms will be open.
o Indoor Cardio & Weight Gym: These areas are closed but we are working on setting up an outdoor gym.
o GroupX Class Spaces: These areas are closed, but outdoor classes will be available soon.
o Indoor Spin Studio: This area is closed, but outdoor spin classes will be available soon.
o Indoor Locker Rooms: This area is temporarily closed.
o The Cafe: This area is temporarily closed.
We will continually evolve our practices so that our team members and club members feel comfortable and safe coming to the club, and as such these guidelines are subject to change without notice. These policies are in place to prevent an outbreak and subsequent shut down of our facility. Any member that violates these guidelines will forfeit their right to use the facility.
Thank you for your understanding & support