Summer Swim School
The Claremont Club offers a learn-to-swim program for children ages 3 and up. There will be four two-week sessions offering classes from beginning to advanced swimmers. Lessons are 30 minutes Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 pm and NEW evening classes from 5:00-6:30pm . The first session begins mid June. Sign up on line or pick up a registration form at the front desk beginning in February.
- Qualified and certified instructors
- Small class size
- Outstanding facility
- Lessons for club members and non-member
2020 Session Dates:
Session 1: June 15-25
Session 2: June 29-July 9
Session 3: July 13-23
Session 4: July 27-August 6
All children attending Club Camps the same week as swim school lessons MUST sign up for the swim school lessons at 11:00, 11:30, 1:00 or 1:30. Transfers are available for these times only.
- Class is determined by age and ability
- Non-members are asked to exit The Claremont Club after swim lesson is completed
- Parents must accompany their children to their point of check in at the Olympic pool deck and remain on the pool deck during the swim lessons. We do not accept "drop offs" at the gate
- No make-ups for missed classes.
Please call 909 625-6791 for more information