Pre-Competitive Swim Team
THE CLAREMONT CLUB PRE-COMPETITIVE SWIM TEAM
For children who have learned the four competitive strokes, this class will help them improve technique and gain endurance! The Pre-Competitive Swim Team offers:
- Beautiful 50-meter Olympic pool
- Certified coaching staff
- Stroke instruction and aerobic training
- New friends and lots of FUN!
Prerequisites for class:
Must know the four competitive strokes (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle).
Must be able to swim 50 yards freestyle with side-breathing.
The class will focus on:
- Improving the four competitive strokes
- Racing starts and streamlines
- Racing (flip) turns
- Reading a pace clock
Year-Round Program (September-May):
- 45 minute class/3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) for 4 weeks $110 for members & $130 for non-members
- 2019 Start Dates: January 8, February 5, March 5, April 2, April 30
Summer (June, July & August):
Session Dates: May 28 (2 week), June 10 (one week), June 17 (2 week), July 1 (2 week), July 15 (2 week), July 29 (one week), August 5 (2 week).
- 45 minute class/4 days per week for 1 or 2 week sessions (Monday-Thursday)
- $90 for members & $100 for non-members
Sign-ups are available at the front desk.
All payments are non-refundable and there are no make-ups for missed classes.
For more information, please call 909-625-6791, ext. 222.