Pre-Competitive Swim Team
THE CLAREMONT CLUB PRE-COMPETITIVE SWIM TEAM
This is a great introduction to the sport of competitive swimming. The Pre-Competitive Swim Team offers:
- Beautiful 50-meter Olympic pool
- Certified coaching staff
- Stroke instruction and aerobic training
- New friends and lots of FUN!
Prerequisites for class:
Must know the four competitive strokes (butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle).
Must be able to swim 50 yards freestyle with side-breathing.
The class will focus on:
- Improving the four competitive strokes
- Racing starts and streamlines
- Racing (flip) turns
- Reading a pace clock
Year-Round Program (September-May):
- 45 minute class/3 days per week for 4 weeks $110 for members & $130 for non-members
- Start Dates: September 11, October 9, November 6, December 4 (December is a 2-week session)
Summer (June, July & August):
Session Dates: check early April for 2019 dates
- 45 minute class/4 days per week for 2 weeks (Monday-Thursday)
- $85 for members & $95 for non-members
Sign-ups are available at the front desk.
All payments are non-refundable and there are no make-ups for missed classes.
For more information, please call 909-625-6791, ext. 222.