The Claremont Club Masters Swim Team
The Claremont Club offers a Masters swim program for adults who would like to train with others while receiving stroke instruction from a USA certified swim coach. Workouts can be designed for your specific training needs.
- Monday & Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:00 a.m.
- Monday - Thursday from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to swim freestyle (side breathing) and backstroke for 25 yards.
- Monthly dues for Members: $35.00 month
- Monthly dues for Non-Members: $49.00 month
- Annual booster fee: $25.00 (due at first practice)