Program / Policy FAQ
Infant/Toddler Care for children ages 6 weeks to 30 months
Kids Court for children ages 30 months to 6 years
|Monday - Friday||8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m|
InZone for children ages 7 to 13 years
|Monday - Friday||3:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m|
- The first time you bring your child to check in, we will ask you to fill out a short Emergency Form. This form includes specific information about your child's age, any allergies and emergency contact information. A family password is required to enter and exit the Childcare Department.
- We require that all parents show their Claremont Club membership card to check their children in and out of all the childcare centers. Staff will ask you which part of the club you will be using. When checking in or out at Kids Court, please do not enter through the gate until you have presented your membership card.
- During the school year, when juniors are out of school, they will report to Kids Court. Parents must accompany their children to the appropriate childcare areas to sign them in.
- Please write your child's name on everything, including all items in a lunch container, such as the drinks, food, bottle, diaper bags and clothing. We encourage you to take advantage of the Parent Request Board to help us ensure the comfort of your child. The Parent Request Board allows you to inform the staff of specific information about your child. Parent Request Board information can include feeding and nap schedule, any allergies, or potty training.
- Please bring your children prepared for their visit with us. Please make sure that they have the proper supplies such as formula, diapers, and snacks, and make sure their diapers are changed before you leave. This will ensure that they have the best possible experience with us.
- All parents must remain in the club while their children are in the Childcare areas. Parents may leave the club only when using "Parents Day Out" offered Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm, Saturday 8:00am - 2:00pm and Sunday 9am - 2pm and "TGIF", offered every last Friday of the month 5:00pm - 10:00pm. There is an additional fee for these programs. See flyers for further information.
- Only 1 paid offsite program per day.
- Non Members are not able to enter the club to drop off or pick up children from childcare area. This includes both onsite and offsite programs.
Fees for Members bringing Guests:
- Members bringing in other Member's Children: Each family may bring in a maximum of 2 guest children per day. If you are bringing in another member's child who is on a family membership, there is no guest fee charged to enter the club. However, there will be a charge of $5 per hour per child for use of any childcare services for children ages 30 months to 13 years. Infants’ ages 6 weeks to 30 months may not be checked in as guests.
- Members Bringing Non-Member Children: Each family may bring in a maximum of 2 guest children per day. If you are bringing in a non-member guest, there will be a $10 guest fee to enter the club to be paid at the Front Desk. There will be an additional charge of $5 per hour per child for use of any childcare services for children ages 30 months to 13 years. Infants’ ages 6 weeks to 30 months may not be checked in as guests.
Infants (6 weeks to 13 months) and Toddlers (13/walking to 30 months):
- Family Membership: $85.00 for first child per month, $40.00 for the second child and $20.00 for the third child. This entitles you a maximum of 3 hours of Infant/Toddler Care per child per day.
- Individual/Couples (Children not on a membership): $85.00 for first child per month, $40.00 for the second child and $20.00 for the third child. This entitles you to a maximum of 3 hours of Infant/Toddler Care per child per day.
- Guests: Non-member infants and toddler may not be checked in.
- Grandparents: Grandparents that are members of the club with visiting grandchildren ages 6 weeks to 30 months must pay a guest fee of $5.00 per hour per child. The maximum stay is 3 hours.
Kids Court (Ages 30 months to 6 years) and InZone (Ages 7 to 13 years):
- Family Membership: You are given a maximum of 3 hours of complimentary childcare per child per day.
- Individual/Couples (Children not on membership): You must pay a Guest Fee at the Front Desk to enter the club and $5.00 per hour per child to use our Childcare Services. Maximum stay is 3 hours.
- Guests: $10.00 per hour per child for non-members. Maximum stay is 3 hours.
- Grandparents: Grandparents that are members of the club with visiting grandchildren ages 30 months to 13 years are given a maximum stay of 3 hours of childcare per child per day. The cost is $5.00 per child per hour.
Late Fees for all childcare areas:
- Late Fee (All memberships and guests): $5.00 per child for every 15 minutes that you are late picking up after your maximum stay of three hours. This also includes Parent's Day Out, TGIF, and Day Camps. There is no grace period.
- Late Fee after Closing (All memberships and guests): $1.00 per child for every minute after closing of the Childcare Department. There is no grace period.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to pick up children from any Childcare area.
- The gate control computer system has been installed for the protection of your children. You must show your membership card upon arrival and departure.
- All employees are CPR certified.
- Teachers are trained in emergency evacuation procedures.
- All equipment is set up for the children's safety and is highly supervised.
- All electrical sockets are "baby-safe".
- If your child has allergies, please let us know.
- Due to many types of allergies (peanuts, soy, wheat, dairy, etc.) snacks will not be provided. Please bring a nutritious snack from home. No nut products are allowed.
- Please bring only prepared food for snack or lunch. We can not warm up food or cut up food, such as apples.
- Please do not bring any glass containers into any Childcare area.
- Please do not bring toys from home. They create sharing conflicts or may be broken or lost.
- No children will be admitted without shoes, including infants and toddlers. Closed toed shoes with a back are required so that children can play safely on the equipment and outdoors. Sandals are not permitted.
- Parents and children are not allowed on any playground areas in Kids Court unless supervised by Childcare staff. The gates will be locked when Kids Court is closed.
Absolutely no nut products are permitted in any childcare area. This policy is in response to an alarming number of children with severe allergies which could result in death. The below items are strictly prohibited:
- Any items containing nuts or peanut oil
- Any items (chocolate candy, granola, trail mix, etc.) that states it was produced or processed on shared equipment.
- Any item that states it "May Contain" nuts.
- If you bring food from home that contains Sunflower butter or cookie butter, please label it as such to avoid confusion.
Potty Assisting and Diaper Changing:
- If your child is at least 24 months old and potty training, it is required that they wear pull ups for sanitary reasons. We will assist your child to the bathroom every 45 minutes-1 hour, provided that we do not exceed our child/teacher ratio; therefore, we cannot guarantee the time frame, but will make every attempt to be consistent. Extra clothing, including shoes and socks, is required in the event that the child has an accident. Please take your child to use the restroom before leaving them and utilize the Parent Information Board to let staff know your child is potty training.
- If your child is in diapers, please bring extra diapers and wipes. Staff will change diapers in the Infant/Toddler room area only. Parents will be paged if it becomes necessary to change their child's diaper in Kids Court. For safety reasons, only parents will be allowed to change their child's diaper.
- For the protection of all children in all childcare areas, we ask you not to bring your child if he or she is ill. We cannot admit any child if we notice any signs of illness. Our exclusion guidelines are posted.
- If your child should show signs of illness after entering Childcare, we will contact you immediately, and ask you to take your child home. A doctor's note is required for next day attendance, but still up to the discretion of the staff if child may return.
The First Two Weeks:
Coming into a new environment can sometimes be a frightening experience for a young child. We have discovered that children adjust best when parents use the club in the following manner:
- During the first two weeks, it is best if you can bring your child to childcare every day. This helps your child adjust to the idea of coming to Childcare.
- For the first two weeks, each visit should not exceed 30 minutes or 15 minutes for infants and toddlers.
- When dropping children off, make your departure as quickly as possible. A quick goodbye eases the separation for the child. The weaning process does not start until parents leave and the staff takes over.
- If your child should need attention, we will contact you immediately. You can use any phone in the Club to call us to ask how your child is doing. Call extension 248 for KidsCourt or extension 242 for Infant Care.
- If your child cries more than 15 minutes, we will page you.
Infant/Toddler care center (6 weeks to 30 months)
- When you bring your child into the Infant/Toddler Center, we will ask you to come in and situate your child in the area. Please use the Parent Information Board to inform the staff of specific information about your baby.
- If your child should need attention, we will contact you immediately. You can use any phone in the club to call us to ask how your baby is doing. Call extension 242.
- All Toddlers may participate in our daily routine which consists of art, music and movement, story time, fitness games, prop play, outdoor play or play in the different learning centers.
- Children older than 30 months are not permitted in the Infant/Toddler Center. Please leave older siblings in Kids Court.
- If your child cries more than 15 minutes, we will call you.
Kids Court (30 months through 6 years)
- All children may participate in our daily routine, which consists of art, music and movement, fitness games, prop play, outdoor play, story time, or play in our different learning centers.
- When you bring your child into Kids Court, we will ask you to come in and situate your child in the area. Please use the Parent Information Board to inform the staff of specific information about your child.
- Please be aware that we follow a very active schedule that includes outside play and arts and crafts. Children may go home with grass stains or minimal amounts of art and craft material on their clothing.
- If your child should need attention, we will contact you immediately. You can use any phone in the club to call us to ask how your child is doing. Call extension 248.
- If your child cries more than 15 minutes, we will call you.
- *Extended Childcare will be available during tournaments and special club events. Please check with Childcare Director for details.
InZone (7 to 13 years)
Any member age 7 through 13 are considered a junior.
- Junior members age 7 through 13 may use the Club during normal hours if they are accompanied and supervised by their parents. Supervised means that they are within "arms" length.
- If your child is not being directly supervised by you, you must check him/her into InZone.
- You must be at the club if your child is here and is not in a supervised activity. You may not drop your child off and leave the property. You must go to InZone and check your child in. He/she may then participate in InZone's Daily Routine, which includes activities such as outdoor games, Jr. Group Exercise classes, Queenex, Tennis, and Racquetball that are scheduled and supervised by the InZone staff. They may not "hang out" or "wander" throughout the club.
- Juniors must use the restrooms by the Olympic Pool and locker rooms by the small pool only. Racquetball building restrooms and locker rooms are for adults only.
Members Age 14 - 18
- Members ages 14 - 18 are able to use the Club during regular club hours. As long as they abide by the rules and act like adults, they will be treated as adults. Any violation of Club policies may result in the suspension of membership.
- Must attend an orientation meeting with parent preset if teen wants to utilize the weight or cardio rooms. Call 909-625-6791 ext. 241 or visit the weight room to schedule a Weight Room Orientation.