TGIF@TCC /Stay and Play
TGIF@TCC will have your child develop social, creative and physical skills in the hours they’re with us! Every TGIF@TCC will be a different fun theme for both your InZone and Kid's Court fan that will surely have your child talking for weeks to come!
TGIF@TCC is offered for $35.00 for the first child and $20.00 for any additional children. It operates between the hours of 5:00 - 10:00 pm every Friday. Here are some of our upcoming themes:
- February 1st: Down on the Farm Barn Night! Have your children wear their barnyard best for this good ol' fashioned hoedown! Barnyard games and treats will all be a part of the excitement.
- February 8th: Will You Be Mine? Valentine's Making Party: Children will get to make Valentine's Cards for their friends and loved ones all while playing Valentine's themed games and enjoying some Valentine's themed treats.
- February 15th: I Love You Beary Much Teddy Bear Workshop** Children will get to stuff, make and dress up their very own Valentine's Teddy Bear to snuggle and take home! Complete with a cookie decorating party, movie and popcorn.
- February 22nd: Pokemon Party Join Ash, Pikachu, and all of their friends in celebrating Pikachu's birthday! Complete with a birthday cake, pinata, and Pokemon themed games. We hope to catch you there!
Parents may utilize ONE off-site program per child, per day. Childcare cannot exceed more than 4 hours per day with the exception of TGIF. TGIF cannot be combined with member time.
*Please make your reservations by 4:00 p.m on Thursday to avoid a late fee. Program subject to cancellation if 10 child minimum is not met.
**This is a special TGIF event with special pricing. $45.00 for the first child, $30 for any additional children.
Childcare is running a Adopt a Squirrel promotion for TGIF! If your child brings a non-member friend to join them on any TGIF, they will get a free stuffed Stanley the Squirrel to take home! Restrictions apply.
Please call Kids Court for more information or to sign up at ext. 248
Stay and Play!
Have your children join the Childcare Department in our brand new program called Stay and Play! Twice a week we will be offering fun themed days where your children will get to Stay and Play with us here at The Club while you can go offsite. 2 or 4 hour programs are offered for your convenience between the hours of 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please see below for our upcoming offerings:
Have your child become a Stay and Play V.I.C.!(Very Important Child)
What is a Stay and Play VIC?
Stay and Play VIC is a monthly enrollment for our Stay and Play program. By signing up for Stay and Play VIC, you will be getting the following benefits:
- 1 Free TGIF per month (a $30 value)
- You will save 10% on the cost of 8 Stay and Plays
- Months where there are more than 8 Stay and Plays, any subsequent Stay and Plays are free!
- No need to sign up ahead of time or pay annoying late/cancellation fees. Your child is a VIC (Very Important Child) and is always on the list!
Stay and Play monthly enrollment is $250 per child.
Stay and Play is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and will feature a special “Play Day” theme each day!
To sign up or for further inquiries, please contact Kids Court at extension 248.
Don’t go home! Stay and Play at The Claremont Club today!
Attention Childcare Families in regards to changes in our Parents Day Out Program
Due to the restrictions mandated by the State of California on Childcare Centers and off site policies, effective November 1, 2018, Parents Day Out will no longer be offered by The Claremont Club’s Childcare Department.
Within the limitations to our programming, and following the guidelines and parameters framed by the state, we are still able to offer a special event that will happen twice a week called Stay and Play. This will take place Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Stay and Play will offer activities such as Puppet Play, Lego Play, Science Play, and Yummy Tummy Play (edible art and science). This special event will allow parents to go off site. Stay and Play will be available for either a two or four hour time frame. Pricing will remain consistent with Parents Day Out.
Please note children may not visit the Childcare Department during the day for more than four hours per day. All families will continue to have three hours of free childcare (member time) per child each day. Stay and Play can be combined with member time as long as the combined visit does not go over four hours (2 hour member time-2 hour Stay and Play).
The exception to these restrictions is TGIF, Friday evenings 5:00-10:00 pm (Friday Night Out). It will continue to be available to all families. This offsite program can not be combined with member time.