Summer Camp 2020
Summer Camp at The Claremont Club runs from June 1st through September 4th and offers children 40 different camps and 18 acres of fun: swimming, sports, weight training, field trips, group exercise classes, specialty camps, educational camps, dress up days and more! Our Sports Camps will keep your child active, our Specialty Camps will keep your child creative, and our Educational Camps will keep your child's mind stimulated.
Our Sports Camps include: Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Track and Field, Hockey, Baseball, and Dance. Our Specialty Camps include: Jedi, Mermaid, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Art, and Crack the Code Escape Room Camp. Our Fitness Camps include: Mini, Mini Boot Camp, GYM, Kids Sports, Juniors, Total, and Junior Counselor Camp. We also have some amazing offerings in our Education Camps including Science, LEGO, and our ACT/SAT Prep Camp.
We have something for everyone! Summer Camp at The Claremont Club provides children ages 3 through 18 with a safe, fun and nurturing environment. Summer Camp is fun, challenging and educational, keeping the best interest of every age group.
Bigger. Better. Together!
The Claremont Club Summer Camp COVID-19 Action Plan
Safety is a priority here at The Claremont Club Summer Camps. As such, we are taking the following precautions in order to ensure a safe summer for your child and to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- All staff members will be required to wear face masks
- All staff and children will have their temperatures taken upon arrival
- Campers will stay with the same group of children and the same staff member for the length of their stay
- We will be promoting healthy hygiene practices by requiring children and staff to cough or sneeze in their elbow or in a tissue, wash hands frequently particularly at arrival and before and after eating, and utilize the new hand-sanitizing stations throughout the Club.
- Intensify cleaning, disinfection and ventilation by keeping the children outdoors as much as possible and as weather permits, thoroughly clean areas between campers use, discourage the sharing of equipment among campers, thoroughly and frequently clean high touch areas such as door handles, water faucet knobs, bathroom sinks and surfaces and tables, and allow for proper ventilation of indoor areas by keeping windows and doors open as much as possible.
- Implementing social distancing upon arrival and departure by asking families to maintain 6 feet of social distancing during arrivals and departures. To encourage this, please look for the blue circles painted at all childcare check in areas. To encourage social distancing among campers, snack and lunch picnic tables will have assigned seating as well as in the specialty camp room.
- All lunches will be provided by Wolf's Market in prepackaged containers to minimize exposure to food.
- Swimming will be split into two separate swim times allowing for the maximum space between campers.
- We will be checking for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 in staff and campers as designated by the CDC throughout the day.
- Any child or staff member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell will be cared for at our health and safety tent. Parents of campers that become ill will be immediately notified.
- For any confirmed cases of COVID-19 among our campers and staff, all families will be notified while maintaining confidentiality as required by state and federal laws.
- All staff will be trained in the above guidelines to maximize a safe environment for our children.
The Claremont Club Summer Camp's goal is to create a safe and fun summer for your child. Following the above guidelines will reduce your child's exposure to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that your child will not be exposed to COVID-19. By enrolling your child in camp, you agree your child will be "playing at their own risk".