General Camp Information
The Claremont Club welcomes all campers of different ages and abilities. It is our mission to make your child’s stay safe and fun. To help us achieve this goal, we encourage parents to give us detailed information about your child’s situation or needs.
Our camp is all about connecting and making fun memories. It is our objective to help your children hone their social skills which is beneficial and necessary for their optimal development.
- As we aim to foster social skills and making fun memories, please leave ipads, laptops, cell phones, tablets and any other form of technology at home.Our Camp is a “No Technology Zone”.If your child comes in with any of these devices, we will ask him/her to give it to us, and we will return the device at the end of the day.
- If you need to contact your child or your child needs to contact you, we will be more than happy to assist.Your child can use our phones with help from his/her counselor or you can call our extensions.Our extensions are as follows: 248 for Kidscourt, 253 for Inzone and 278 for Kidscourt office.Please let us know prior or during check in, so we can help you better.
“No Bullying Policy”
The Claremont Club respects all families. As an organization that holds this value we expect the same in return. The Claremont club does not tolerate bullying nor aggressive/ destructive behavior from children nor parents. Our policy is geared towards making fun memories and building relationships. If this behavior continues, suspension or expulsion from our program may result without refund.
- All items should be clearly labeled with child’s name.
- Please wear fitness clothes.
- Wear athletic shoes (no black soles that scuff); no sandals or open toed shoes will be allowed. Your child may only wear sandals to the pool.
- Shoes with rollers or that roll are not allowed.
- Please bring swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen in a sports bag. For Mini Camp GYM Camp and Kids Sports and Fitness, please have your child wear their swimsuit under their clothing.
- Parents, please make sure all personal belongings are picked up upon departure.
Food and Snacks:
- Please bring a water bottle daily.
- Please do not bring Glass water bottle or any glass containers.
- No hot water allowed for soups or other food items.
- Do not bring food that needs to be warmed.
- Morning snacks should be brought from home. An afternoon Popsicle will be provided by TCC.
- Due to many children having severe allergies to nuts, NO NUT PRODUCTS ARE ALLOWED in the childcare areas, including Summer Camp, Infant Care, Kids Court, and InZone. If the product states “may contain nuts or manufactured in a facility with nuts” it is also not allowed.
- Registration for Mini Camp, Gym Camp, Kids Sports and Fitness, Junior Counselor and Total Sports and Fitness include camp lunches from Monday thru Friday. If your child has diet restrictions or special diet preference, parents must bring lunch from home following our “NO NUTS POLICY”
Fitness Camp (Ages 5 to 17)
Add on "Complete the Day" in Sports & Fitness Camps:
Those campers participating in the Junior Tennis Camp, Sports Camp, Specialty camp, or Science Camp can complete the day in another camp during transition times between ending and start times of their registered camps throughout the week by paying the additional “Complete the Day Fee”. This option allows the campers to enjoy a full day of camp (9am – 4pm) with lunch, provided Monday-Friday.
- Members: 5 Days: $165 3 Days: $155
- Non-members: 5 Days: $185 3 Days: $175
Cost: $6 per hour per child for members, $12 per hour per child for non-members
Extended care is available 7am-8am and 4pm-6pm Monday thru Friday. All extended care is by hour increments only. No half hour increments are accepted. This must be paid daily when you drop off and pick up your child. For children ages 3-6 years old, extended care will be held at Kids Court. For children ages 7-14, extended care will be held at Inzone. Afternoon extended care for mini campers is available from 12:30pm to 6pm.
Add on "Lunch & Camp Transfer Fee":
Cost: $55 per week per child for members, $75 per week per child for non-members
MANDATORY if you are not transferring your child between morning and afternoon camps.
If your child is signed up for two Specialty Camps in the morning and afternoon on the same day (example: Science and Art), you must purchase the "Lunch & Camp Transfer Fee" for $55 per week for members and $75 per week for non-members. This fee allows your child to be supervised from 12pm to 1pm and still be able to participate in our lunch program. We will provide lunch for your child from Monday to Friday. Parents are also encouraged to bring snack for their children. Children who are not participating in our lunch option program MUST be transferred by their parents to their Specialty camp that they are enrolled into.
If you would like us to transfer your child to swim lesson, we will be more than happy to assist you, only if your child is enrolled in the 11am or 1pm session. We DO NOT have swim transfer for half-day camp (i.e.,Science camp, Art Camp, Harry Potter Camp, Basketball Camp etc.). If your child is enrolled in any 9am to 4pm camp (example: Science Camp from 9am to 12pm and transferring to Sports Camp from 12pm to 4pm), we are more than happy to help you and your child. Please be reminded that swim lesson is a 2-week session.
There will be a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $35 for members and $55 for non-members.
A change fee of $30.00 will be charged for any changes in specific Camps or switching days or week of camp. This fee cannot be waived.
Refunds and Cancellation
If your child missed days, we DO NOT issue refunds or substitution for days.
Refunds are not available within one week prior to start of camp. Cancellations more than seven days prior to start of camp will receive 50% refund.