“Exercise Is Medicine” is not only the American College of Sports Medicine’s mission statement – it is what defines my lifestyle. A Certified Cardiac Rehab Professional during the day and Certified Group Exercise instructor and Pilate’s instructor in the evening. Passionate about exercise, my personal and professional experience helps me to connect with those that I meet. I find both fields rewarding and gratifying. One prevents heart disease and the other rehabilitates and educates.
- Tuesday - 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday- 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
- BS in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Certified Cardiac Rehabilitation Professional (CCRP)
- Pilates Sports Center Trained
- AFFA Group Exercise
- AEA Aqua
- CPR and AED Certified