I have been a personal trainer since 2009. Creating a routine and sticking with it can often feel like a challenge, especially when it comes to exercise. As a strength and conditioning specialist, I am passionate about helping my clients reach their goals through integrating regular exercise into their routine in a way that is both sustainable and fun. I am a strong proponent of being active because the benefits extend far beyond the physical level and positively affect both our mental and emotional state. Strength training and balance work become particularly important as we age, and it is never too early to start!
I have expanded my knowledge of health and wellness through working in physical therapy, as a health coach at Stanford University, and as a health educator at Kaiser Permanente. I look forward to working together to achieve your wellness goals.
- Monday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- NSCA – CSCS
- US Olympic Committee Bronze Certified Trainer
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- TRX Trained
- Hypervolt Certified
- CPR/ AED Certified