Sarah has been a member of the Claremont Club for most of her life and is pleased to have joined the staff in the pilates studio. Growing up a competitive figure skater, Sarah studied ballet and pilates to enhance her skating. More recently, Sarah gained first hand experience of the value of Pilates training both pre-and post-natally. In her practice, she promotes conscientiousness of form and mindful muscle engagement while seeking to understand and meet each client's unique needs. She enjoys building fun and efficient workouts to meet a variety of experience levels and fitness goals. Sarah has a Bachelor's degree in Applied Mathematics, a passion for learning, and is always seeking out opportunities for growth.
- Monday - 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 4:00p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday- 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
- Pilates Sports Center Certified
- Keiser Indoor Cycling
- Burn at the Barre Certified
- B.S. Applied Mathematics
- CPR and AED Certified