Roya started her career in the fitness industry as a professional dancer. While receiving her International Business degree from Pepperdine University she also got her personal training certification. The combination of her dance background and years of working as a personal trainer was the perfect progression to becoming a Pilates instructor. "I will challenge, motivate and give you a fun tailor-made workout to help you achieve your fitness goals."
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. & 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - 6:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 5:00p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday- 5:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. & 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday - 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
- STOTT PILATES
- Keiser Indoor Cycling
- AFFA Group Exercise
- CPR and AED Certified