Claremont Yoga Classes
Yoga is a body-centered practice of ancient postures & breathing techniques designed to increase flexibility, improve muscle strength, & endurance while you balance mind, body & spirit.
Incorporating Yoga training methods into one's workout is becoming an important element to achieving overall health. Yoga was meant to be practiced one-on-one with an instructor. It wasn't until yoga came to the west that it was taught in classes. Benefits of attending yoga classes at The Claremont Club is it's central location to the greater Los Angeles and Inland Empire area. Being just minuets away from San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, San Dimas, Montclair, Pomona, La Verne and other cities makes our yoga studio a prime location for those looking to join a local gym. Additionally, the Claremont Club's Group Exercise department offers one-on-one and small private group Personal Training with a certified Yoga Instructors.
Please make sure to check our current schedule to view what is now being offered.
- Practice on an empty stomach or 2-3 hours after a meal.
- Bring your own Yoga mat if you have one. (May be purchased at the Front Desk)
- Feel free to bring a cotton or wool blanket for your comfort & warmth.
We recommend all individuals new to Yoga arrive 10 minutes early to meet with the instructor.
The Claremont Club's Registerd Yoga Teachers offer small private group yoga classes in series. These series offer yoga training with a more hands on approach to deepen your yoga practice or special needs. Get the benefits of yoga personal training by joining a 5-or 10-week small private group limited to 3-7 participants. These classes require a fee.
The Claremont Club's Registered Yoga Teachers offer:
- Integrative Yoga Series
- Studying the teaching of the Yoga Masters
- Yoga for Teens
- Arm Balances
- Couples Yoga
Benefits of Small and Private Sessions
- Customize your mind body practice to your appropriate level.
- Hands on assistance helps to achieve greater strengths in your practice.
- Improve flexibility, strength, balance, posture & stamina in a shorter period of time.
- Decrease stress.
- Develop conscious breath.
- Weight Loss
- Learn proper body alignment for each yoga posture.
- Increase mobility in senior population.
- Those who want to improve their individual Yoga practice.
- Special Populations.
- Athletes with sports agility training.
- Injury recovery and post rehab.