Surround yourself with people dedicated to health and fitness – an energized team working to provide both valuable and beneficial services to our members.
We are more than a Club – we are a family exchanging ideas, skills, and knowledge – we are a support group for each other and our members. We believe in the Affordable Art of Living Well
With more than 200 associates, the Club offers career opportunities in a variety of areas including Personal Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors, Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Locker Room Attendants, Maintenance, House Keeping, Receptionists, Front Desk Staff, Child Care Providers, Tennis Pros and many others.
Associates of the Club can enjoy many wonderful benefits:
Ensure a pleasant and enjoyable experience for all companies and groups renting the club’s various facilities and utilizing the club’s banquet services. Work with the Activities Director in coordinating all social services. Handle and process all rental and catering requests, ensuring that all order details are confirmed and approved by each company and communicated to all vendors club staff for scheduling and implementation. Market and promote the club’s facility to local businesses and groups, and build catering revenues.
In this role the Spinal Cord Injury Recovery Aide will provide support to the floor staff and administrative staff. Continued employment is dependent on a introductory period of 90 days. The Aide works with the team members that may consist of Trainers, Specialists under the supervision of a Team Lead or Wellness Director. The Aide will assist clients in the performance of desired movements, which often requires moderate to strenuous exertion. Frequent lifting and carrying of clients is also required several times during a single session.
- Learn safety guidelines and basic equipment operation
- Learn basic exercise routines to better prepare and assist Trainer
- Interact with diverse populations in a professional manner
- Assisting Trainers during exercise sessions
- Monitor and spot clients during workout sessions
- Maintain a moderate to strenuous workload for sustained periods of time
- Videotape and record client progressions during program
- Clean and maintain the facility and equipment
- Duties assigned by Wellness Director and Team Lead
The ideal candidate should be enrolled in an approved degree program such as exercise physiology, kinesiology, physical education, biomechanics, etc. The successful individual will possess the following skills, knowledge, abilities and experience:
- 2+ years of education in the field of exercise physiology
- 2+ years experience within athletics, personal training or athletic training
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with unique client base
- Ability to maintain a compassionate and professional approach while working with people in delicate situations, who are of diverse ethnic, religious, educational, language, sexual orientation, cultural and class backgrounds
- Maintain a strenuous workload for sustained periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70lbs