Surround yourself with people dedicated to health and fitness – an energized team working to provide both valuable and beneficial services to our members.
We are more than a Club – we are a family exchanging ideas, skills, and knowledge – we are a support group for each other and our members. We believe in the Affordable Art of Living Well
With more than 200 associates, the Club offers career opportunities in a variety of areas including Personal Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors, Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Locker Room Attendants, Maintenance, House Keeping, Receptionists, Front Desk Staff, Child Care Providers, Tennis Pros and many others.
Associates of the Club can enjoy many wonderful benefits:
We are looking for outgoing instructors to join our team! Must have outstanding customer service and sales skills and be willing to make The Claremont Club your home.
To assist clients attain and maintain their personal health and fitness goals, in a professional, service-oriented manner, following medically sound protocols. Design customized, safe and effective exercise programs for clients, based on needs, goals, starting fitness level and existing medical conditions. Constantly monitor progress and results through one on one sessions, and make program adjustments as needed. Provide motivation, encouragement and education to clients. Stay knowledgeable on current trends in fitness training in Yoga/Pilates and exercise science and actively pursue continuing education opportunities.
- To create and deepen relationships with Members we know and do not yet know, that will add value to their membership, enhance their sense of belonging and sense of community within the club.
- Promote P.T. services by assisting and interacting with member in Group Exercise classes and throughout the club.
- Promote other fitness and club services to clients and members
- Develop a rapport with new clients and gather all information needed (postal analysis, relevant medical conditions or limitations, clients interests, goals and needs, etc.) to properly design a personalized Yoga or Pilates exercise program
- Instruct clients in the proper usage of all equipment and props; ensure good form and technique..
- Set up training appointments with clients through the front desk/phone room and always be prepared and on time for all sessions
- Ensure that all training sessions are paid before providing services
- Conduct training sessions within the “flow” of the fitness center, i.e. share Pilates equipment when necessary; clean all equipment after use and put all equipment away.
- Communicate regularly with client: during a session to gauge level of exertion and comfort, and after sessions to discuss progress, results and satisfaction
- Maintain records on each client; session contents, program adjustments, etc.
- Maintain an active client base (meet the club’s criteria for minimum number of clients taking at least one PT session per week)
- Stay knowledgeable in your field; seek continuing education opportunities; share new information with colleagues; keep Pilates certification current.
- Know and enforce all club and fitness department policies and guidelines
- Attend required staff meetings and training seminars and maintain required CEC’s and certifications.
- Inform Group Exercise Director of any equipment malfunctions or safety issues immediately.
- On club-provided forms, keep accurate records of training sessions provided to submit for payroll twice a month.
- Adhere to all Club standards, policies and procedures
- Other responsibilities or projects as assigned by the Group Exercise Director
We are looking for amazing indoor cycling instructors to rock our studio! Must have a current indoor cycling certification and amazing energy! We have various class times available. Apply today!
Requirements: Current Indoor Cycling certification and 1 year minimum teaching experience.